Marsha earned a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Rollins College in 1998.
She began her career in as a child abuse investigator for the Department of Children and Families in 1998.
The skills and knowledge gained an investigator led her to Arnold Palmer Hospital working for their Child Protection Team in 2001. There she was trained extensively in diagnostics and forensics of child abuse and neglect. Marsha was specifically trained as a forensic interviewer of children and testified as an expert witness on behalf of child victims in dependency related and in criminal proceedings.
Family Matters and The Children are Alright
Divorce is often a terribly stressful time for adults and children alike. In any divorce, paternity, or custody case, Marsha is dedicated to the protection of her client’s interests while still helping put the children and their needs at the forefront.
Throughout the entire legal process, Marsha is tireless in helping her clients make the best possible decisions for the family as a whole. As a divorce lawyer and custody lawyer in Altamonte Springs, Florida, near Orlando, Maitland, and Winter Park, Marsha Summersill has proven experience in the courtroom and at the settlement table.
Marital and Family Law Practice Areas
In Marsha’s practice she handles cases in any of the following categories:
- Timesharing (child custody and visitation)
- Division of marital assets
- Child support
- Enforcement of child support, alimony and equitable distribution
- Modifications of child support, alimony, and other post-judgment cases
- Domestic violence injunctions
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Paternity cases
- Private dependency actions when the State will not act to protect
- Dependency defense representing parents accused of child abuse and neglect
- Guardian ad Litem
Clients trust Marsha because her smart, intuitive, and experienced approach to all types of family law cases translates into her clients feeling well-cared for and protected.